26 Reasons to Join East Cork Taekwon-Do ✔️
1 – 💥 Agility 💥
Our children’s classes focus on developing FUNdamental movement skills and fundamental sport skills.
The ABC’s of physical literacy, and in this case A stands for agility.
This is vital for children’s development in a special window of their growth. 💪
Our classes at East Cork Taekwon-Do are specific to each age group to maximize physical development for all students in their training.
Expect fun filled movement and agility exercises in our classes! 😀
If you’d like to learn more about Taekwon-Do classes in East Cork fill in your details below and we’ll send you all the details to get involved.
Limited beginners spaces available!
East Cork TKD are proud members of Ireland’s National Governing Body for ITF Taekwon-Do Irish TKD Association
Taekwon-Do classes for kids in East Cork – Carrigtwohill, Midleton & Glanmire
Get started now with a FREE trial at East Cork Taekwon-Do
- Empower Your Child with Taekwon-Do: Building Valuable Life Skills
- Build Strong Bonds and Social Skills with Taekwon-Do
- From Timid to Tough: How Taekwon-Do Can Help Your Child
- Unlocking the Benefits of Taekwon-Do for Kids: Why Martial Arts Training is Essential for Your Child’s Development
- Empower Your Child to Navigate Today’s World with Confidence through Taekwondo Training