Taekwon-Do is a fantastic activity for children and young people of all ages.
1 : As a physical activity, Taekwon-Do helps develop agility, balance, coordination and speed, it improves movement quality and promotes the long term athletic development of the child.
2: Taekwon-Do classes help to promote discipline and focus. Children learn to set a goal such as a grading or a tournament and work towards this goal.
3: Taekwon-Do clubs provide a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, an ideal setting for children to meet new people and make friends.
4: Being part of a club can help keep the child motivated to continue training through their teens and into adulthood.
It’s much more than kicking & punching.
Our particular Taekwon-Do academy is about creating a positive safe environment where students can challenge themselves and as a result find evidence that they are resilient to conquer anything.
It’s about building confidence to take on any challenge that may come their way not only in their Taekwon-Do training but in all aspects of life. 🥋👊
We are humbled each day by the transformation of many of these young kids, who are not only becoming champions of Taekwon-Do but more important champions in life.
Get started now with a FREE trial at East Cork Taekwon-Do
- Empower Your Child with Taekwon-Do: Building Valuable Life Skills
- Build Strong Bonds and Social Skills with Taekwon-Do
- From Timid to Tough: How Taekwon-Do Can Help Your Child
- Unlocking the Benefits of Taekwon-Do for Kids: Why Martial Arts Training is Essential for Your Child’s Development
- Empower Your Child to Navigate Today’s World with Confidence through Taekwondo Training