We would like to welcome you to the wonderful world of Taekwon-Do Kubz,where all of our Kubz have so much fun learning how to perform the coolest Taekwon-Do moves, with super cool drills, teaching our Kubz everything from great communication skills to helping them make friends and learn everything so much faster, to keeping them safe from everyday hazards as well as dealing with difficult situations from both children and adults alike. In this way we are giving our Kubz the very best start in life.
We always reward “Effort & Attitude” with this any & all natural ability will reach its full potential.
In our 4- 6 years programme we will:
- Emphasize fun activity in a safe and non-threatening environment
- Develop dojang (training hall) rules and Taekwon-Do etiquette
- Ensure that Fundamental Movement Patterns gain quality, definition and refinement as the basis for building Taekwon-Do specific skills
- Use Fun activities and games to develop physical capacities (basic strength, postural control, core strength and flexibility) as well as agility, balance and coordination
- Take advantage of increased trainability to enhance speed/quickness of movements and develop flexibility
- Develop self-esteem through positive reinforcement and rewarding good behavior
- Introduce basic stances and techniques
- Encourage creative play that develops basic sparring stances, punches and kicks
- Use simple games to introduce basic concepts of self defence
- Facilitate cognitive development in areas such as: recall, memory, concentration and problem solving
- Nurture psycho/social development: desire to learn and be active, self confidence to try new things, self expression and group social skills, self comparison and task focus
Book a place now by filling in the form below or call/text
Mr Richard Forde 085-8267810